Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome on my blog!

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome on board!

During a trip in London with my prepa class, I was surprising by the museums. Because of their free acces, I thaught that this museums don't have to communicate. But I was wrong! In deed, they have to communicate a lot! Because in this city the competition is very hard... There is many museums, theaters, movie theaters or place to visite like The Paul's Cathedral or Hyde Park that the turists have too many choice. So, why choice the museums? Moreover the Tates Galleries?
Besides, if their access is free, the museums have to find founds and subsidies. With a good communication, they can attract some very important patrons of the art or sponsors.
It thanks to this hard competition and a lack of money sources that The Tate has to communicate.
Let me show you how communicate the Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment